GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
The GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer is an essential diagnostic tool. The GT Power 180A Analyzer allows you to measure the power and energy consumption of any device with a battery. It can be used to ensure peak currents are safe for motor, ESC, wiring, and connectors. Test motors, propellers, and EDFs for safe operating parameters. The GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer allow you to check your battery health and performance and evaluate charging efficiency. The GT Power 180A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer is a portable device.
Please note, that the meter comes with bare wires so you can solder on the connectors of your choice. Please check our accessories section for compatible connectors).Features:
- Measures the circuit safety and 8 main performance parameters.
- Prevents damage to the battery, motor, ESC, wires, and connectors caused by high current.
- Check the load voltage, and set up the safety voltage.
- Check the capacity and the performance.
- Detects the actual working current of the devices to decide whether a UBEC is needed
- Keeps each cell's parameter balanced to for normal charger operation
- The unit can start to measure from 0V if there is an external power supply
- Ensure peak currents are within tolerance for your power system
- Check battery health and performance.
- Measures 0 to 180A, resolution 0.01A
- Measures 0 to 60V, resolution 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W, resolution 0.1W
- Measures 0 to 65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah
- Measures 0 to 6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh
- 16 x 2, backlit LCD display
- Dimension: 85mm x 42mm x 25mm
- Weight: 82g
|SKU||GT-180A||Bundled Discount Image||/g/t/gt-180a-2.jpeg|
|Brand||G.T. Power||Shipping weight||135|
|Shipping Length||122||Shipping width||82|