RC Air Batteries
Choose from a Wide Range of Highly Affordable LiPo Battery
As the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and Remote-Controlled devices (RC devices) industry continue to grow, the technology that powers these devices keeps evolving. One such technology that has completely revolutionized the industry is the Lithium Polymer battery, better known as the LiPo battery. Read more
- Liperior 2200mAh 3S 60C 11.1V Lipo Battery With XT60 Plug for RC Plane / Heli / Carwas $20.99 Special Price $15.99
- Liperior 2200mAh 4S 60C 14.8V Lipo Battery With XT60 Plug for RC Plane / Heli / Carwas $25.99 Special Price $20.99
- For starters, the LiPo batteries employ Lithium-ion technology, and instead of a liquid electrolyte, it uses a polymer one.
- The weight-to-power ratio for these batteries is significantly better than the Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, making way for better performance for your devices.
- The RC LiPo batteries are available in different sizes and are compatible with a wide range of devices.
- The power output of a LiPo battery is better in quality as well as quantity when compared with a Nickel Metal Hydride battery. The LiPo batteries provide your RC device with a steady energy discharge.
Safety Precautions for Handling Your LiPo Battery PacksAt RCBattery, our experts state that with proper care and maintenance, your RC LiPo batteries can last longer and boost your device's performance. Hence, we have created an easy-to-follow guide to help you understand the correct method to store and handle your batteries. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced veteran in the world of RC devices, follow the precautions listed here to extend the longevity and performance of your LiPo battery.
- Always double-check the polarity of your LiPo battery before charging. Remember to connect the positive socket of the charger with the battery's positive terminal and the negative one with the negative terminal.
- Our experts recommend using a balance charger to charge the LiPo battery for your RC device. As the name suggests, the balance charger ensures balanced charge distribution across all the cells in your battery pack so that no cell in the pack is overcharged or undercharged.
- Before charging your batteries, we recommend constantly checking for the charge in each cell in the battery pack. It will allow you to adjust the settings on your balance charger accordingly for a better and safer charging experience.
- Never overcharge your LiPo battery beyond the specified capacity mentioned on its label. Our experts recommend checking the balance charger's monitor periodically to ensure that every cell in the battery pack has a uniform charge distribution. It will also help ensure that none of the cells is charged beyond the recommended limit.
- We strictly recommend against reverse charging your batteries. Doing so can significantly affect the health and performance of the battery, directly impacting your RC device's performance.
- Charge your batteries in an open space with sufficient ventilation, and before charging, ensure that the space is cleared of all types of flammable substances. This can help you avoid any mishaps and accidents while charging.
- You should never try to disassemble your LiPo batteries on your own, irrespective of how experienced you are at handling RC devices. It might cause internal short-circuiting within the battery pack and lead to problems like firing or gassing.
- Always wear rubber gloves when you are handling your LiPo battery packs.
- Store your batteries in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, extreme weather conditions, or excess variations in air pressure.
- Never keep sharp objects in the vicinity of your battery.