Long-Lasting UAV Batteries for High-Speed Drones
As the drone industry continues to evolve, the battery for a drone has also undergone significant advancements. The modern-day drone LiPo batteries are designed to give greater control to the operator and maximum performance boost to the drone. Read more
- Liperior 6000mAh 3S 65C 11.1V Lipo Battery With XT90 Plug for RC Plane / Heli / Dronewas $47.99 Special Price $37.98
Nowadays, the battery for a drone is often powered by intelligent flight sensors and controls. These features make it easier for the UAV vehicle operator to have access to essential updates on the drone’s status or any other important warning messages that might hinder its flight. On the other hand, the UAV battery also ensures that the drone continues to perform at maximum efficiency and power at all times.
At RCBattery, we stock a wide range of high-quality and long-lasting batteries for drones for industrial drones. Whether you need rechargeable batteries for drones, drone battery packs, or replacement batteries for a drone, we have you covered.
As highly experienced and reliable professional industrial drone battery suppliers, we are confident that we can provide you with the perfect battery solution for your specific requirements. All our drone LiPo batteries are suitable for use for industrial purposes. For instance, you can use them for drones used in mapping, cargo transportation, aerial photography, agricultural spraying, and more.
Our team is dedicated to bringing you batteries for a drone that are not only high-power but also help you boost your drone’s efficiency, so you can always get the best performance out of it. As your trusted go-to experts in the battery industry, we assure you that all the quadcopter drone batteries we stock are:
- High energy density
- Multi-plug choice
- Safe to use
- UN 38.3 certified
You can browse through the complete range of batteries for drones or consult with us to learn more about what batteries best suit your drone, depending on how you use your UAVs.
Basic Quadcopter Drone Battery Maintenance Tips for Enhanced Performance
If you own a UAV, you will know the importance of correctly charging the battery for a drone to ensure that your device performs optimally at all times.
At RCBattery, we have years of experience working with batteries and chargers of all kinds. And we have curated some of the top tips that will help enhance the performance of your drone LiPo battery and extend its life. Continue scrolling to check if you are charging your UAV battery correctly or not.
- You should strictly keep the battery for a drone away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Instead, storing them in cool, well-ventilated spaces would be best.
- Avoid storing the batteries in spaces that get too hot or too cold, for instance, the boot of your car.
- Always ensure that the battery for a drone and the drone are on the same firmware version. Additionally, you should periodically upgrade the firmware so that your devices always have access to the latest versions for maximum efficiency.
- While charging, you must ensure that the batteries for your drones do not exceed the recommended charging temperature.
- Always ensure that you are discharging the quadcopter drone battery to about 15% and then charging it back to full strength to extend the lifespan of the battery and the device.
- If you plan on storing the battery for a while, you must ensure that the charge levels are somewhere between 40 and 60%. If not, charge the battery to this range and then sore it for maximum charge retention.
Have any concerns about your UAV battery, or are you facing issues charging it? You have reached the correct place! At RCBattery, we are a team of experts with extensive experience dealing with LiPo batteries for a drone and other electronic devices.