Affordable UAV Battery for a Drone
As the drone Lipo battery industry continues to evolve, the batteries for drones has also undergone significant advancements. The modern-day drone lipo battery are designed to give greater control to the operator and maximum performance boost to the drone. Read more
Nowadays, the battery for a drone is often powered by intelligent flight sensors and controls. These features make it easier for the UAV vehicle operator to have access to essential updates on the drone’s status or any other important warning messages that might hinder its flight. On the other hand, the UAV battery also ensures that the drone continues to perform at maximum efficiency and power at all times.
At RCBattery, we stock a wide range of high-quality and long-lasting batteries for drones for industrial drones. Whether you need rechargeable batteries for drones, drone battery packs, or replacement for a drone batteries, we have you covered.
As highly experienced and reliable professional industrial drone lipo battery suppliers, we are confident that we can provide you with the perfect drone lipo batteries solution for your specific requirements. All our drone batteries are suitable for use for industrial purposes. For instance, you can use them for drones used in mapping, cargo transportation, aerial photography, agricultural spraying, and more.
Our team is dedicated to bringing you drone batteries that are not only high-power but also help you boost your drone’s efficiency, so you can always get the best performance out of it. As your trusted go-to experts in the battery industry, we assure you that all the quadcopter batteries for drone we stock are:
- High energy density
- Multi-plug choice
- Safe to use
- UN 38.3 certified
You can browse through the complete range of battery for a drone or consult with us to learn more about what batteries best suit your drone, depending on how you use your UAVs.
Basic Quadcopter Drone Lipo Battery Maintenance Tips for Enhanced Performance
If you own a UAV, you will know the importance of correctly charging the Lipo battery for a drone to ensure that your device performs optimally at all times.
At RCBattery, we have years of experience working with batteries and chargers of all kinds. And we have curated some of the top tips that will help enhance the performance of your drone LiPo battery and extend its life. Continue scrolling to check if you are charging your UAV battery correctly or not.
- You should strictly keep the battery for a drone away from heat sources and direct sunlight. Instead, storing them in cool, well-ventilated spaces would be best.
- Avoid storing the batteries in spaces that get too hot or too cold, for instance, the boot of your car.
- Always ensure that the lipo battery for drone and the drone are on the same firmware version. Additionally, you should periodically upgrade the firmware so that your devices always have access to the latest versions for maximum efficiency.
- While charging, you must ensure that the batteries for drones do not exceed the recommended charging temperature.
- Always ensure that you are discharging the quadcopter drone battery to about 15% and then charging it back to full strength to extend the lifespan of the battery and the device.
- If you plan on storing the battery for a while, you must ensure that the charge levels are somewhere between 40 and 60%. If not, charge the battery to this range and then sore it for maximum charge retention.
Have any concerns about your UAV battery, or are you facing issues charging it? You have reached the correct place! At RCBattery, we are a team of experts with extensive experience dealing with LiPo batteries for a drone and other electronic devices.