Ultra Power UP616 400W 16A Smart DC Balance Charger for 2 ̴ 6s Lipo Battery
The UP616 has a whopping 400W / 16A output and can support an extra 200W discharge with an external loader. It also features a Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection. UP616 supports Lithium Polymer (LiPo), LiHV, LiIon, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd, and lead-acid batteries.
Carrying on from the hugely popular UP610, the UP616 has a whopping 400W / 16A output and can support an extra 200W discharge with an external loader. The UP616 also features a Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection, automatically balances, and option to adjust the charge termination voltage.
The UP616 is compact and portable which makes it a great charger to take with you to the field, and don’t worry about direct sunlight, its 20°angle display makes it easy to see the screen.
The UP616 supports Lithium Polymer (LiPo), LiHV, LiIon, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd, and lead-acid batteries.
- Delta-Peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
- Individual cell balancing charging and discharging
- Battery meter function
- Support external discharging at Max 200W, 15A
- One button control factory setting
- Terminal Voltage Control
- PC Control and Monitor
- Charge Power: DC 400W
- Charging Current: 0.1 ̴16.0A
- Input Voltage: DC 9.0̴ 32V
- Output Voltage: DC 0.1 ̴ 30V
- Discharge Power: Max 8W / 200W (External Discharge Mode)
- Number of Cells: 1 ̴ 6s
- Supportable Batteries: Life, Lilon, Lipo,LiHv (1 ̴6S)NiMH / NiCd (1 ̴ 16S) Lead Acid 2V ̴ 24V (1 ̴ 12S)
- Balance Current: 1000 mA/cell
- Dimensions: 90 x 70 x 41mm
- Weight: 130g
Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
To read more about charging and battery safety guidelines click here
|Brand||Ultra Power||Shipping weight||200|
|Charge Power (W)||400||Shipping Length||105|