Ultra Power UP240AC Plus 2X120W 2A 4X60W 6A 4CH AC/DC Battery Balance Charger Discharger
The Ultra Power 240AC Plus provides the ability to charge four batteries simultaneously. The UP240AC charger distributes 240 watts over 4 channels, with a maximum of 120 watts from any one channel.
The Ultra Power UP240AC Plus provides the ability to charge four batteries simultaneously. It has a 110V wall outlets while it can also be powered by DC power, allowing it to be used out in the field when power is not available.
The UP240AC Plus 1 & 2 ports can ‘borrow’ power from Ports 3 & 4 if they are not using their full 60Watts. This gives you 2 charge ports that can max out at 12Amps/120Watts each! Very convenient for charging large batteries or for getting your packs recharged quickly before the next race.
The charger can also be used as a power supply to power other devices, up to 300Watts from the DC Port at 14V! That’s Right! It acts as a DC-Out as well! It’s a multi-chemistry charger so it can properly charge LiPo, LiHV, LiIon, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd and Pb (lead acid) batteries.
The UP240AC Plus has a built in Balancer for Lithium type batteries. Each port has its own screen, buttons, 4mm output ports, balance port and temperature sensor port. As an added bonus, the charger has a 5V 2.1A USB port built into it to power and recharge your cell phone, tablet, etc.
- Selectable charge termination voltage
- Adjustable delta-peak (NiCd/NiMH)
- Individual cell balancing, battery meter function
- Data storage (10 profiles in memory)
- USB port for firmware upgrades or charging phones or tablet
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V, DC 11-18V
- Charge Power: 2 x 120W or 4 x 60W
- Power Distribution: CH1+CH3=120W, CH2+CH4=120W
- Discharge Power: 2 x 10W or 4 x 5W
- Charge Current: 0.1-12A (CH1, CH2), 0.1-6A (CH3, CH4)
- Discharge Current: 0.1-5A (CH1, CH2), 0.1-2A (CH3, CH4)
- LiPo/Li-ion/LiFe/LiHV cells: 1-6
- NiCd/NiMH cells: 1-15
- Pb cells: 1-10
- Dimentions: 205 x 180 x 70mm
- Weight: 1.6KG
Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
To read more about charging and battery safety guidelines click here
|Brand||Ultra Power||Shipping weight||2.07|
|Charge Power (W)||240||Shipping Length||225.5|