ISDT FD-100 Smart Discharger Compatible with LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon Batteries
The ISDT FD-100 discharger allows you to discharge your LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries safely and with. With it simple 2 buttone system, the first buttone allows you to select the cell count (2/3/4/5/6/7/8 cells) and another button for setting the discharge current (0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6A).
The ISDT FD-100 discharger allows you to discharge your LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries safely and with. With it simple 2 button system, the first button allows you to select the cell count (2/3/4/5/6/7/8 cells) and another button for setting the discharge current (0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6A).
The ISDT FD-100 supports 2~8S (6~35V) batteries and allows up to a discharge rate of 80W. The default discharge voltage is 3.8V per cell but this can be modified with PC software using an SC-Linker to anywhere between 3.3V and 4V per cell. The discharge current can be set for between 0.5 to 6 amps and the unit automatically shuts off via the Smart Fix current control chip when discharge is complete. The battery discharge port is the very popular XT-60 which makes it compatible with most R/C batteries.
A lot of heat is generated when discharging, the FD-100 utilizes an industrial specification high speed ball raced fan with temperature control to stop overheating during the discharge cycle. To also help with heat dissipation the FD100 has an aluminum passive cooling module and aluminum case for improving cooling efficiency. This is an extremely well built unit that is a must for all R/C modellers and users of LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries to help keep their batteries in tip top condition.
- Automaticly cut off after finishing discharging,better protection for your battery
- Supports LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries
- Supports 2~8S (6~35V)
- High speed temperature controlled ballraced fan
- Aluminum passive cooling module for improved cooling efficiency
- Easy to operate
- Maximum Discharge power: 80W
- Number Of Cells: 2~8
- Battery Chemisrty: Lipo/ LiHv/LiFe
- Minimum Input Voltage: 6V
- Maximum Imput Voltage: 35V
- Self Power off Protection: Yes
- Incorrect Voltage Alarm: Yes
- Incorrect Cell Setting Alarm: Yes
- Unit Dimentions: 129 x 56 x 43mm
- Battery Weight: 295g
- Alarm Volume: 80dB
|Shipping weight||376||Shipping Length||134|
|Shipping width||66||Shipping Height||50|