Ultra Power UP240AC Duo 240W 2CH AC/DC LiPo LiFe NiMH Battery Dual Balance Charger Discharger (US Plug)
ISDT D2 200W 12A AC Dual Channel Smart Balance Charger (US plug)
The ISDT D2 dual smart charger has a built-in PSU AC-DC and delivers a huge 200W of power over dual outputs. It supports up to 6s balance charging and discharging.
ISDT is a trusted name in Lipo chargers, developing high quality and ergonomically designed chargers. The ISDT D2 dual smart charger has a built-in PSU AC-DC and delivers a huge 200W of power over dual outputs. It supports up to 6s balance charging and discharging. The ISDT D2 has a USB 5V/2A USB output power connector on the side of the unit which allows you to charger your mobile or any other electrical devices.
The ISDT D2 charger uses a PFC circuit which makes it stable and less interference to the power grid making it suitable for different voltages.
Some key safety features of the ISDT D2 charger are, (SCP) Short current protection. (OLP) Overload protection. (OVP) Overvoltage protection. (OTP) Over Temperature protection, High-speed efficient synchronous digital power supply technology, dual-fan High-speed ball-bearing fan promotes active cooling efficiency, combined with scOs specially designed for smart charging Operating systems to provide optimal performance. Firmware can be updated via your PC.
- scOs Specially designed OS for smart charging
- Wild range AC Input, 200w of dual output (without interference)
- 5V/2A USB output power from the side of the unit
- Short current protection (SCP)
- Overload protection (OLP)
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- High-speed efficient synchronous digital power supply technology
- Dual-fan high-speed ball-bearing fan promotes active cooling efficiency
- One key shuttle control
- Charge Power: AC 100 ~ 240V
- Charging Current: 0.1 ̴ 12.0A X2
- Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A * 2
- Max Charge Capacity: 200W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 5W x 2
- Balancing Current: 1A/cell x 2
- Display: 2.4” 320×240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Number of Cells: 1 ̴ 6s
- Supportable Batteries: LiHv (1-6S), LiPo (1-6S), LiFe (1-6S), Lilon (1-6S), NiMH(1-6S), Cd (1-16S), Pb (1-12S)
- Dimensions: 120x108x70 mm Weight: 510g
Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
To read more about charging and battery safety guidelines click here
|Charge Power (W)||200||Shipping Length||173|
|Plug Type||US||Shipping width||129|