1S LiPo Batteries
1S LiPo Batteries for an Extensive Range of RC Applications
Lithium Polymer batteries, alternatively known as LiPo or Li-Poly batteries, are the new phenomenon in radio-control applications. Even though people are enthused by these high-energy batteries, there are several things one should understand before investing in them.
At RCBattery, we are committed to helping our customers choose the correct LiPo batteries for their RC devices. Hence, we present a whole world of high-performing LiPo batteries for their RC activities.
As RC device enthusiasts, we understand your enthusiasm for radio-controlled technology, thus, we dedicate ourselves to providing the most essential element of your RC— LiPo batteries. Our experts’ curation of 1S to 6S LiPo batteries will guarantee your satisfaction, performance, and adventure. Read More
- Liperior 450mAh 1S 65C 3.8V LiHV Battery with JST-PHR 2.0was $3.49 Special Price $1.99Add to Wish ListOut of stock
No matter your purpose, from RC cars and wireless game controllers to planes and drones, our LiPo batteries will help you get the best experience. However, one might wonder how to find the right LiPo.
Our experts advise you to check three metrics, especially if you are a beginner, which can help you start on a good note.
- Cell count/Voltage
- “C” Rating
LiPo batteries are made of cells, and each cell has a nominal voltage of 3.7v. You multiply this number as the cell count increases. A 1-cell Lipo battery will have 3.7v; a 2S will have 7.4v; a 3S will have 11.1v; and so on. Essentially, voltage determines the speed of your device.
The next important metric is the “C” rating, also known as Discharge Rating. It determines how fast the battery can be safely discharged. The higher the C rating is, the more powerful the battery will be. For example, you can have 30c, 40c, or 50c based on the power demand of your RC.
The capacity of a 1S LiPo battery is measured in mAh (milliampere-hour). It indicates the power a battery can hold. In other words, it demarcates how long you can use the battery before it needs to recharge.
These three metrics systems help you understand the capacity of a 1-cell LiPo battery. At RCBattery, you will find a broad range of 1S LiPo batteries for various applications.
Boost the Performance of Your 1S LiPo Battery With Proper Care and Attention
Our specialists at RCBattery reaffirm that LiPos are specialized batteries that demand exceptional care. Only such exceptional care can enhance their performance. Firstly, a compatible charger is a must. This charger will maintain the current constant as the battery reaches its peak voltage.
Our experts recommend that you follow these recommendations to enhance the performance and longevity of your RC LiPo batteries.
- Keep sharp objects away from a 1S LiPo battery, as they can puncture the pack, leading to a fire hazard.
- Make sure the battery is not stored in moist/wet areas.
- Be careful when handling LiPo batteries, as dropping them to the ground can crush the cell. It can even cause a fire.
- Always store the battery in a fireproof bag or container.
- Ensure all the cells in a battery always maintain the same voltage.
- Never charge a LiPo while it’s still warm from usage. Likewise, never use a LiPo that is still warm after charging.
- Keep the LiPos away from direct sunlight and severe temperatures.
- Verify the voltage of batteries before using them if they have not been used for more than 6 months.
- If you notice any physical changes to the LiPo while charging, such as puffing, quit charging and discard it responsibly.
- Never charge a LiPo that’s damaged, punctured, or while it’s still inside a vehicle.
Our team at RCBattery puts much emphasis on enlightening our customers about the safe usage of a 1S LiPo battery. So, browse through the widest range of RC batteries or rely on our experts to help you pick the right battery pack for your device.
Why are Our LiPo Batteries the Best?
Even with tough competition, our experts are always working to bring the best-quality LiPo batteries to our customers. Our LiPo batteries have become synonymous with powerhouse performers.
The true benefits of these high-powered batteries are crystal clear, whether you are a hobbyist or a professional who is into RC. Let us give you three benefits to help you make a sound buying decision.
- The immediate benefit one may notice with a 1-cell LiPo battery is how light it is. Even when packing such immense power, the size and weight of these batteries are rather flexible.
- Price can be another concern in most buying decisions, including LiPo batteries. One can save a lot as these batteries are rechargeable and have a wide variety. Whatever your use may be, you can be certain to find the suitable one.
- Finally, the performance of the battery is one more crucial aspect. With higher capacities and discharge rates, LiPo batteries can pack more punch.
Our RCBattery team is always there to clear your concerns about a 1-cell LiPo battery. You can contact us for further queries about the best-quality LiPo batteries we offer.